Event Description This tournament is only open to players based in Singapore. Players must be...1
1. Tournament Information
1.1. Key Dates
- Registration Period: 16th August to 6th September 2018
- Registration Link: https://zenway.sg/BotP_FIFA2018
Registrations will close on 6th September 2018 at 2359 sharp.
1.2.1. Single Elimination
- Dates: 8th & 9th September 2018
- Format: Single Elimination, Best of Three games
Console: Sony Playstation 4
Early Bird: $10 per participant
General Registration: $15 per participant
Do note that all registered team will receive a $10/$15 SPH Malls Voucher respectively upon attendance
2. Prize Pool Breakdown for Grand Finals
2.1. Cash Prizes (Total $3,000 worth of cash prizes)
- Champions: SGD$1,250
- 1st Runner Up: SGD$750
- 2nd Runner Up: SGD$400
- 4th Place: SGD$200 each
- 5th to 8th Place: SGD$100 each
Game-play Settings (Game settings will be set by the referees on event day)
- Gamepad: Sony Playstation 4 Controllers only
- Player attributes: Unique
- Teams prohibited: Adidas All Stars & Classic XI
- Penalty set target: Off
- Difficulty level: Legendary
- Half length: 6 minutes
- Injuries: On
- Offside: On
- Time/Score display: On
- Camera: Tele Broadcasting
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Volume settings: Default
- Controls: Tactical defending
During any penalty kicks, the ‘Set Target’ is to be turned off before taking the penalty. Should it not be turn off, any goals scored will not be counted
Players are recommended to be standing by at the tournament site 15 minutes before the game.
- Should a player be absent and uncontactable during registration or attendance taking phase, that player will be marked as late and will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Should a player be late for his or her match, the penalty will be as follows.
- 15 minutes late: Forfeiture of first game in the series
- 20 minutes late: Forfeiture of the full series
3.3. Match Reporting
Players must report the results after each series to the tournament admins.
3.4. In-between Series and Games
- Players are not recommended to go on breaks between matches and series unless approved by a tournament admin.
- Should a player need to take a quick break, seek out an admin or marshal.
- Players MUST remain contactable throughout the tournament.
To maintain fairness and sportsmanship between players during the tournament, the organiser reserves the right to penalise players whom show any unsportsmanlike behaviour such as:
- Deliberate stalling of the game
- Deliberate leaving of a match before it ends
- Usage of exploits (bugs)
- Match fixing
- Other unsportsmanlike conduct (Excessive bad manners, physical violence, etc.)
Participants whom fail to comply with exemplary standards of conduct will be strictly dealt with.
The tournament organisers reserve any right to disqualify any players that do not comply with the rules.
5. Prize Money Distribution
All prize money will be paid within 30 days after the conclusion of ESports Festival 2018: Battle of the Pros – FIFA18. All prize money transfers are to be handled via bank transfer. Should any winners not receive their prize money, kindly contact the organisers for verification.
The tournament organiser and the event producer reserve the right to modify the present Rules at any time without prior notice.